Saturday, September 18, 2010

Senior Year of College Oh My!

Where has the time gone? I am a Senior in college and I cannot believe it. Classes are going well, I only really have three classes but my senior capstone is independent study and I have not even started that and we are going into week four, crazy! Other than that just trying to have fun with everyone because next semester I will be student teaching and will not have as much free time.

Cooking has been going okay, I still have a lot of frozen already prepared food left in the freezer that is healthy, which is always good. Getting along with my housemates, which I knew I would. Other than that just enjoying my last year at Saint Michael's. I will keep you all updated on my life especially if anything exciting happens.

Love to all,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment