Friday, March 12, 2010

Traveling!!!

Hello All, I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving England for the first time tomorrow, which I am so excited about. I am not going to far only about an hour train ride to Cardiff, Wales for the day. Some may say that I am not really leaving the country, but I say yes I am and that is all that matters. I am going with one of my flatmates and we are catching a 830 am train and then just traveling around Cardiff then at night we are going to go on a ghost tour, which I have heard was good (some flatmates went last Saturday) but they said it was cold, so I am going to bring layers.

Sometime this coming week I will inform you all about my trip to Wales and I will post pictures too, I promise it will be before the weekend. On the other hand, I am one week away from going to Oxford. The whole program goes to Oxford for almost a week. We live in the dorms and we have breakfast and lunch prepared for us, which will be a nice change from having to cook all the time. However, we have to eat out for dinner every night except for one, where we get dressed up and eat in the great room. Of course I will have a lot to post on this week too. Perhaps I will even get some presents for people at home since I have not bought anything for myself or anyone else since I have arrived, wait I bought a scarf for myself, but I swear that is it.

The week after Oxford, so two weeks and one day from today, I will be on a plane to MOROCCO!!!!! You might have guessed that I am extremely excited to go there and SPAIN! Which I hope to use some of the Spanish I have learned, I will let you know how that goes. A lot of pictures will be taken, but I will probably post all of them on facebook and I am planning on bringing a journal (thanks to my mom) with me so I can record what I did and how I felt so that I will be able to remember years later what I did.

Well I have one more paper to write for Monday that I need to start like now, so I am off to the library to start research and start writing. Don't worry I will not work to hard and if I do then the dinner that I have planned for tonight will be even better, Pizza and strawberry cheesecake and no I did not make either one of those, but it will still be great.

Love to all,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment